Community Housing Innovations, Inc. provides housing and human services that support social and economic independence.
Established in 1991, Community Housing Innovations, Inc. (CHI) guides families and individuals from homelessness to home by providing emergency, transitional and permanent housing with an array of supportive services, homeownership counseling, education and grant assistance, foreclosure prevention counseling and affordable housing development. All programs have the end goals of housing permanency and stability.
- Emergency Housing
- Transitional Housing
- Permanent Supportive Housing
- Permanent Housing
- Case Management & Supportive Services
- Homeownership Counseling & Education
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
- Affordable Housing Development