Established in 1991, Community Housing Innovations, Inc. (CHI) guides families and individuals from homelessness to home by providing emergency, transitional and permanent housing with an array of supportive services, homeownership counseling, education and grant assistance, foreclosure prevention counseling and affordable housing development. All programs have the end goals of housing permanency and stability.
Social Media Policy
We at Community Housing Innovations (CHI), will do our best to make sure the postings on our page are in line with the mission of our organization, to provide housing and human services to individuals and their families in a compassionate, confidential and responsible manner.
We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are:
• Abusive, defamatory or obscene
• Fraudulent, deceptive or misleading
• In violation of another’s intellectual property right
• In violation of any law or regulation
• Otherwise deemed hostile or offensive
The views, opinions, depicted results and experiences expressed in user-submitted comments are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Community Housing Innovations or the services and programs we provide and may not be representative or typical of any nonprofit organization addressing similar issues.
CHI Services Include
- Emergency Housing
- Transitional Housing
- Permanent Supportive Housing
- Permanent Housing
- Case Management & Supportive Services
- Homeownership Counseling & Education
- Foreclosure Prevention Counseling
- Affordable Housing Development